You’ve probably seen some of these trends in the shops already; see my take on top trends for Spring/ Summer 2013:
1. Graphic Print – Appropriate at any ages.
2. Fluorescent or Day Glo Colours – Great for spring coloring. The rest of us should use as accent colour.
3. Pencil Skirts – great for figure of eights, hourglasses and straight up and down figure.
4. Bermuda Shorts – Great for everyone. Avoid with runners!
5. White – Perfect for Singapore Climate.
6. Sheen – careful where you put it as it highlights!
7. Sexy 60s: Think graphic short short dresses. Go for it if you have great legs.
8. Romantic 90s- Think exaggerated shoulders. Looks best on the young or the young at heart.
9. Candy stripes – Beware , stripes can make you look wider but great if you want to look curvier.
10. Bomber jackets – dont really know what to say about this one! Thank God we live in Singapore so I haven’t seen one yet:)