People seem to be very interested in my first post on this topic so I decided to give you some more idea’s on what to wear if you are concerned with a bit of a tummy:
1. Empire dresses with a thick band and some tucks/darts just below the band work well.
2. Avoid t-shirts/tops with high % lycra as these wrap lovigly around your tummy; instead opt for a slightly heavier jersey in a semi-fitted style that glides gently over tummy.
3. Layer a vest under a t-shirt – Better still use a control vest underneath (Marks & Spencers do a great one)
4. Wear a thick diagonal belt across widest part of tummy (Counter Intuitive I know, but it works well especially if you wear an open cardi over it).
6. Wear your waistbands at the widest part of your tummy (Which will avoid an overflow or bulge under the waistband) and opt for a thicker waist band to hold that tummy in.